Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 11, 2010

descriptive essay

I like blue and may be that’s why I like sea.Because i don’t have many opportunities to go to the beach,I decides to collect every thing relating to sea.My collection has many things such as shells,snail shells,books about sea,pictures and some postcards of my friends sent from their visit to beach,ect.I like all of them,but one I like best is a sea painting.
This painting is very special.It’s one of the most favorite presents that i received in 18th birthday from a close friend.One thing makes it more special is that my friend painted it by himself,which makes me really be moved.
It’s a big present with retangle shape,about 45cm x 60cm.The painting is surrounded by a beautiful wood frame which is decotated carefully by images of pebble and star fish.The first time I saw this painting,when I took off the wrapping of the present,I couldn’t recorgnize what is it about because it painted a scene of sea in near distance.But ,when I looked at it carefully,I saw a beautifull sight-seeing.There are blue of water,white of foam from waves lapping against the grey-green stones in shore.In far distance,fog hover over sea surface and some white sailling boats are shrouded in mist.I hardly see the sky because of fog.It looks like a winter morning sea painting.This painting is simple but impressive because of hamonious color and close composition.They make people who see it have lively feeling like being stand in front of sea,breathing cool air of morning and hearing sound of wave.
Although this painting isn’t a famous work.It wasn’t also make by a profession artist,it’s very meaning for me.This painting always will be the most wonderful present in my collection

1 nhận xét: